TerraX3 Coyote Hot Weather Composite Toe Boot
The TerraX3 Coyote Hot Weather Composite Toe Boot is a heavy duty Berry Compliant boot made with an ASTM F2413-11 composite toe. This durable hot weather boot features abrasion resistant flesh-out cattle hide leather and a breathable moisture wicking lining along with a Vibram® outsole. This style is also AR670-1 Compliant, built specifically to meet military specifications.
Abrasion resistant flesh-out cattle hide leather with CORDURA®. Breathable and moisture wicking Drilex® lining. Stabilizing fiberglass shank. Composite Toe ASTM F2413-11 Rated. Polyurethane cushion midsole. Proprietary Vibram® Trident Rubber outsole (FOD Approved). Direct attach construction. Made in the USA
Abrasion Resistant Flesh-Out Cattle Hide Leather
• Breathable and Moisture Wicking Lining
• ASTM F2413-11 Rated Composite Toe for Safety and Protection
• Electrical Hazard Protection
• Cushioned Midsole for Added Comfort
• Proprietary Vibram® Rubber Outsole (FOD Approved)
• Proudly Manufactured in the USA
• AR670-1 Compliant. As an option to issue boots, soldiers may wear commercial boots of a design similar to the Army combat boot as authorized by the commander.
available in sizes: